John Beede, Author of Warrior Challenge What can we learn about masculinity from an adventurer? John Beede a worldwide adventurer who has traveled to 67 countries, written 3 books, and given live presentations to nearly 1 million audience members. He has climbed to the top of the tallest mountain on every continent, including Mount Everest….Read More
Month: December 2020
- Kindness, Courage, Grit, and Rites of Passage, with John Beede
- When Life Disappoints, Rediscover Your Play, with Jeff Harry
- Success is an Inside Game, with Laura DiBenedetto
- See the Possibilities in the Pandemic, with Claire Downey, Class Of 2020
- Make Good Choices and Persevere, with Jennifer R. Farmer
- How I Overcame Anxiety, Found the Purpose of Life, and Lived a Year of Personal Bests on
- How to Leave a Sexy Job, with Mandar Apte, Cities4Peace on
- Stories of Resilience, Part 1, Dane Stauffer on
- How to Fix the Police, with Seth W. Stoughton on
- Pivot in the Pandemic with Marcus Pope and Matt Norris of Youthprise on
Never miss an episode
Drop your first name and email in the boxes below and we’ll notify you when a new episode is available.
© Copyright 2020, Culture Shift Companies. All rights reserved. DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this page may be affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.