John Beede, Author of Warrior Challenge What can we learn about masculinity from an adventurer? John Beede a worldwide adventurer who has traveled to 67 countries, written 3 books, and given live presentations to nearly 1 million audience members. He has climbed to the top of the tallest mountain on every continent, including Mount Everest….Read More
Month: December 2020
- Kindness, Courage, Grit, and Rites of Passage, with John Beede
- When Life Disappoints, Rediscover Your Play, with Jeff Harry
- Success is an Inside Game, with Laura DiBenedetto
- See the Possibilities in the Pandemic, with Claire Downey, Class Of 2020
- Make Good Choices and Persevere, with Jennifer R. Farmer
- How to Leave a Sexy Job, with Mandar Apte, Cities4Peace on
- Stories of Resilience, Part 1, Dane Stauffer on
- How to Fix the Police, with Seth W. Stoughton on
- Pivot in the Pandemic with Marcus Pope and Matt Norris of Youthprise on
- How I Overcame Anxiety, Found the Purpose of Life, and Lived a Year of Personal Bests on
Never miss an episode
Drop your first name and email in the boxes below and we’ll notify you when a new episode is available.
© Copyright 2020, Culture Shift Companies. All rights reserved. DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this page may be affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.